Friday, October 17, 2008

Female Short Hairstyles -Ashley Scott's Hair Style

Before you go near a pair of scissors, find out for certain if short hair suits you! And if it doesn't, forget it! Short hair cuts are as unforgiving on the wrong face as they are flattering to the right one


Photo © Michael Germana / Superstar Images

Actress and celebrity Ashley Scott has short, straight hair in a bob style with a fringe, or bangs. Her hair color is light brown and blonde.
Hair Style: bob
Hair Length:short
Hair Texture:straight
Hair Color:light brown and blonde
Highlights:Yes
Fringe (Bangs):Yes

Keri Russell, for instance, had this to say after her sudden, extreme change to short hair:

"I did feel exposed, after all those years of having huge hair to hide in. But I also felt like suddenly I had good posture, and I wanted to wear different clothes. I felt much more aware of everything."

No comments:

Post a Comment